Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A blog about Nepals people places and things

If I can catch my next flight I will get to Nepal. I am ready to see a sign with my name on it and then to spend the next 8-14 hours sleeping. I guess I will make another blog about that.
I just want to thank everyone that made this possible, my parents and siblings, Stacey, Steve, and Kristen, Jeff, Damon, Danny, Emilys, Jay and a many significant others for their support and love and the Marriott Library for their slave wages. Thank you, and oh my gosh I just saw the awesomest hat ever! sorry. Dreamtown for now.
Bye

2 comments:

Andi Howell said...

Oh my heavens!!!! Those pictures are incredible!!! I can't imagine what your mind must be experiencing right now, but it seems magical. I love you so much and hope you are being safe and enjoying every minute of this unique and magnificent experience. Te amo querido. Tu es maravilhosamente otimo!!! Um beijao sobre sua cabeca!

Andi Foo

Danny said...

I love you Ben! Come home safe!